Educational institutions may avail of the "Visit to SEBI" programs at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Indore and Guwahati offices of SEBI. Securities and Exchange Board of India will be hosting a series of Open Days for Students, Schools, Colleges and Institutions who are interested to learn about SEBI and its role as a regulator of Capital Markets. A slide show to impart basic understanding regarding securities market would be part of your visit.
For Contact details of SEBI Offices -
For your visit, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools / Colleges / Institutions writing for visits are also requested to provide details as follows:
- Name and address of the Institution
- Name of the Head of the Institution
- Request letter from institution on institution letter head
- Name and contact details of the faculty sending request for visit
- No. of the participants and faculities visiting SEBI (45 - 60 students)
- Course & Year of course in which participants are enrolled
- Name of participants and faculties in excell sheet
Schools / Colleges / Institutions visits scheduled - Head Office
Schools / Colleges / Institutions visits scheduled - Northern Regional Office
Schools / Colleges / Institutions visits scheduled - Eastern Regional Ofice
Schools / Colleges / Institutions visits scheduled - Southern Regional Office
Schools / Colleges / Institutions visits scheduled - Western Regional Office
- Kindly note that SEBI will not provide any reimbursement regarding visit; school / college / institution have to make arrangement themselves.
- Dress Code: Formal Wear or School / College / Institution Uniform.
- Photography is prohibited in SEBI premises in the vicinity.